Starters Code

Tools, Resources and Templates for Startups

One of the single most important aspects of a successful business is good customer service. Retaining customers costs less than acquiring them. For every...

One of the single most important aspects of a successful business is good customer service. Retaining customers costs less than acquiring them. For every customer who bothers to complain, nearly 26 others remain silent.

Starters Code Chart

Bad customer service is everywhere these days. Unmanned front desks, surly servers, clueless staff, employees talking on the phone, and managers who refuse to acknowledge a customer. A typical business only hears from 4 percent of its dissatisfied customers. The other 96 percent quietly go away. Of this 96 percent, 68 percent never reveal their dissatisfaction because they perceive an attitude of indifference in the owner, manager or employee. A typical dissatisfied customer will tell eight to ten people about their problem. One in five will tell 20.

Customers is the most important visitor in our premises, he is not dependent on us, we are dependent on him, he is not an interruption on work, he is the purpose for it, he is not an outsider to our business, he is part of it, we are not doing him a favour by serving him, he is doing us a favour by giving us his money – Mahatma Gandhi

The main reasons to start a business is:

  • To make profit
  • To make a living
  • To give services

Developing and motivating customers is the most important aspect of my job – Jeff Immelt, CEO GE

As a business 

  • Focus should be on service and not on profit
  • Get the right people or develop existing team
  • Personalised services to customers
  • Treat customers complain fast
  • Training should be continuous

We like to think ourself as a customers service company that just happen to fly Airplanes – Southwest Airlines

Starters Code Chart

The purpose of a business is to make and keep a customer – Peter Drucker

You must understand and appreciate exactly what your clients need when they do business with you even if they are unable to articulate that exact result themselves. Once you know what final outcome they need, you lead them to that outcome you become a trusted adviser who protects them. And they have reason to remain your client for a lifetime – Jay Abraham

Ossy Ilumah

I love everything Technology can offer, and it's my pleasure sharing them. I hope you find my work interesting.

  • Tomoko Faver

    May 11, 2017 #1 Author

    You can certainly see your enthusiasm in the work you write. The world hopes for more passionate writers like you who are not afraid to mention how they believe. All the time follow your heart.

    Reply

  • Leoma Desmaris

    June 2, 2017 #2 Author

    There are some interesting closing dates in this article however I don’t know if I see all of them center to heart. There may be some validity but I’ll take maintain opinion till I look into it further. Good article , thanks and we would like more! Added to FeedBurner as effectively

    Reply

  • Brent Bocek

    June 7, 2017 #3 Author

    Would love to incessantly get updated great blog! .

    Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Skip to toolbar